Friday, September 5, 2008

My Art Opening at Effe Levin

My art opening was last night and despite the rain I had an amazing turnout. It literally went from summer to fall in one short day thanks to hurricane Gustav. I arrived at the opening with my shoes and pant legs dripping wet. I started to feel like I was getting a cold but after a few warm smiles and a glass of wine I managed to recover pretty quickly . When you take public trans everywhere there is no escaping getting wet on a day like that.


Effe Levin is a new gallery in River North, one of Chicago prime gallery districts. It's a beautiful space and I was proud to a part of this show celebrating Women Artists, also partnered with the Chicago Artists' Coalition. My work is very unusual so it always surprises me when people love my work. Anyway, here are some shots from my show.



1 comment:

Wayne said...

So good! I especially love the one with the bird perched on the finger....