Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Some New Artwork

I thought I'd take the time to put up some of the new artwork I've done in the past few months. I have a few additions to the Anatomy Angels plus a healthy start on my "Nature" series which will include dandelions, jellyfish, dragonfly wings and seahorses. These natural being seem to have a translucent quality or glow to them. At least right now that's the only common thread I can think of right now! I plan on working on both series throughout the winter then I will have another showing at Effe Leven plus a few other possibilities.






I will also be under a pound of flour from now till X-mas. I literally bake 400 cookies each holiday season for family and friends. Every year the list gets a bit bigger. I try to give everyone a nice variety but then there's always that one person who is like, "These are great but why didn't you make any ricotta cheese cookies those are my favorite."







1 comment:

Wayne said...

These are soooooo good, PB!!

I love your use of texture!

My favorite is the jellyfish....